Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wunderground is having problems with the servers.

Have we had an update from Weather Underground about their server issues? Has everything been repaired?

I ask this because I can not seem to get any Air Quality information to display on my Weather Underground page following the Werk_AG's announcement of this automatic feature on 20 Jan 2018:

http://www.meteocercal.info/forum/Thread...nderground

Is there some setting I need to change on my Weather Underground account for this data to be displayed publicly or are their server issues causing this to be a problem? Or maybe this is not a feature for New Zealand yet?

I have disabled Cumulus software from automatically updating and am relying only on the Pro2 receiver to send data to Weather Underground. I also am not able to get soil data displayed on their site either. 

My Weather Underground page is:
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-we...=IMANAWAT7

Thanks for any ideas,
Palmy Wather

same problem, I have the latest versions but the air quality does not appear on wunderground.

My Air Quality data has finally started showing up on WeatherUnderground, but it is only displaying "PM 2.5 (ug/m3)".

I think the main reason it wasn't displaying any data in the first place was because I had Cumulus AND the Pro2 system uploading data, but Cumulus did not include Air Quality information; confusing WeatherUnderground.

I will give it some more time and hopefully more data will start showing like PM 10 (ug/m3).

(13-02-2018, 00:42)Palmyweather Wrote:  I will give it some more time and hopefully more data will start showing like PM 10 (ug/m3).

Current software version isn't uploading PM10 data to WU yet. It will be added on next software release.
Check you inbox, I sent you a PM regarding this matter.

is there an evolution for the display of PM2.5 and PM10 on wunderground?
I have the version 2PLUS-v5.0_b002 and no value go back to WU.
thanks

Weatherduino version 2PLUS-v5.0_b002 is uploading PM2.5 fine, next release will upload PM10 too.

You can check it at PalmyWeather WU pages:
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-we...=IMANAWAT7

(24-02-2018, 23:44)f4aii Wrote:  I have the version 2PLUS-v5.0_b002 and no value go back to WU.

If I recall correctly (going by Palmy's post) it takes a while before it begins to show up.

As a side note, I've just enabled uploading to WU on my x2+ so it will be interesting to see when my data shows also.

Don't forget to disable Cumulus upload to WU, otherwise PM2.5 will never show up.

I use cumulus to have the weather in real time, every 5 seconds so it's not compatible.
I also have a wifi instability on the weatherduino, it loses the connection very quickly despite the fact that the router is 3m without obstacles, I have not yet found what it is. This is the second router I am testing. The two cut after a few hours from where my use of a raspberry coupled with cumulus.

Cool, my data is now showing on WU!