This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS 7 is coming!
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."   Smile Heart
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
 My outdoor AQM: here
(23-07-2018, 00:28)Werk_AG Wrote:
(22-07-2018, 21:58)t3gathome Wrote: Werk_Ag you are really awesome!

I upgraded right now - everything works out of the box (I only had to comment out Adafruit_HTU21DF.h and SHT2x.h in the WD Version - although I configured SHT31 - but probably it is my fault Wink )!

Hi,

I have just rechecked and the new WD software compiles fine with any of the allowed T/H sensors.

Code:
// --- Define type of Local TH sensor
#define INSIDE_TH_SENSOR     3      // 0= BME280, 1= HTU21D, 2= SHT21, 3= SHT31, 9= Use Main Station TH sensor

Hi,

probably it is relied to my libraries. If it works at you, than it is my part Wink.
Yes I have the same #define... But commenting out is no problem... So I won't dig deeper...