WeatherDuino Forum

Full Version: WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS 7 is coming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: WD_Pro2_logo02.png]

A big software upgrade for the WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS system is coming.

WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS 7

Your system was never been so powerful.
Keep watching this thread, more info soon!
Heart Cool
WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS 7 is released!

* Data transmission to WiFi Wireless Units can now be done using your local network, instead of using RF.

* Added capability to request Temperature / Humidity data from the local sensor installed on the Wifi Wireless Display units (up to 4) making them acting also as a remote WiFi sensor. Retrieved data can be mapped to any of the "Extra Sensor" data fields.
We should thank to t3gathome and engolling who gave the idea and the initial code to implement this functionality, which brings a lot more possibilities than my words are saying.

* Huge RAM usage optimization. Despite the introduction of the new features, SRAM usage after compilation, is now around 1000 bytes less. This means more space to grow.

For more information, follow this link: WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS Receiver - Data Broadcast

Your feedback will be much appreciated. Thank you for using an WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS weather station. We work hard to try to always bring the better to your system.
Werk_Ag you are really awesome!

I upgraded right now - everything works out of the box (I only had to comment out Adafruit_HTU21DF.h and SHT2x.h in the WD Version - although I configured SHT31 - but probably it is my fault Wink )!
engolling and me are developing a case for WD (engolling's idea Big Grin ) and now, without 433 RF, it can even be smaller (or extended, if s.o. needs RF).
So I love your udp feature as it works flawlessly!!!
Wow this sounds awesome!
My hat is off to all involved!
(22-07-2018, 21:58)t3gathome Wrote: [ -> ]Werk_Ag you are really awesome!

I upgraded right now - everything works out of the box (I only had to comment out Adafruit_HTU21DF.h and SHT2x.h in the WD Version - although I configured SHT31 - but probably it is my fault Wink )!

Perhaps its an error on my part, I will check that asap.

(22-07-2018, 21:58)t3gathome Wrote: [ -> ]...
engolling and me are developing a case for WD (engolling's idea Big Grin ) and now, without 433 RF, it can even be smaller (or extended, if s.o. needs RF).
So I love your udp feature as it works flawlessly!!!

That sounds really good. If the enclosure could be designed for the WD units with RF (with an hole for the antenna connector), the same enclosure could also be used for the WeatherDuino Pro2 Compact receiver, an unit that isn't yet very popular, but I think that is only because it is quite new and people haven't yet fully realised its enormous potential.

When you will have it done, if you wish, feel free to sell it through the forum.
(22-07-2018, 21:58)t3gathome Wrote: [ -> ]Werk_Ag you are really awesome!

Hi,

I have just rechecked and the new WD software compiles fine with any of the allowed T/H sensors.

Code:
// --- Define type of Local TH sensor
#define INSIDE_TH_SENSOR     3      // 0= BME280, 1= HTU21D, 2= SHT21, 3= SHT31, 9= Use Main Station TH sensor
Werk
Just updated my system with V7, all good except my Rx still shows the latest is V6.0_b014 and the “dot” is still yellow
Thanks
Jim
Thanks Jim,
The server still wasn't aware of the new version... perhaps due to the weekend  Smile
On next check it, version indicator should become green.

Regards
(23-07-2018, 02:39)Werk_AG Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jim,
The server still wasn't aware of the new version... perhaps due to the weekend  Smile
On next check it, version indicator should become green.

Regards

Thanks
Jim
Pages: 1 2