This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WeatherDuino Pro2 Compact w/ Auriol H13726A not picking up signal
Sad 
Hello,
I've been fighting with this for 3 days now, but I has never been able to capture any traffic from my Auriol H13726A weather station.

Here are the changes I made to the code:
Code:
#define TH_SOURCE       3   // 0= Temp/Hum sensor connected to TX_Unit 0, 1= for TX_Unit 1, ..., 3 for Auriol RF Temp / Hum
#define WIND_SOURCE     3   // 0= Wind instruments connected to TX_Unit 0, 1= for TX_Unit 1, ..., 3 for Auriol RF Wind Speed & Dir
#define RAIN_SOURCE     3   // 0= Rain Gauge connected to TX_Unit 0, 1= for TX_Unit 1, ..., 3 for Auriol RF Rain Gauge
#define SOLAR_SOURCE    9   // 0= Solar Radiation sensor connected to TX_Unit 0, 1= for TX_Unit1, ..., 9 for not used
#define UV_SOURCE       9   // 0= UV sensor connected to TX_Unit 0, 1= for TX_Unit1, ..., 9 for not used......#define PRINT_DEBUG_WIFI
#define PRINT_DEBUG_AURIOL
#define PRINT_DEBUG_RF_MESSAGES
#define PRINT_GENERALDEBUG

Yet, the weatherduino never receives anything. The serial console doesn't show anything beyond the wifi connection is made.
I tried several strategies - remove batteries from the sensors and restart the head unit, then powering up weatherduino; factory reset on the weatherduino,...
My board didn't arrive with an antenna, so I attached my own (i'm saying this as am not sure it is a right kind as photo in this thread made me unsure).

[Image: jSa3rAsPieR8NP2?x=1916&y=617&a=true&file...calingup=0]
I also tried to stick in one of these, but had no luck with them either:
[Image: 433MHz-Helical-antenna-Copper-spring-antenna.jpg]

Here I tried to hit channel/search on the head unit to pair it with my rain sensor again - the head unit picked up the packets quite soon, with weatherduino staying idle.
[Image: XxkBpGCSSg7CjFs?x=1916&y=617&a=true&file...calingup=0]

I still hope I'm doing something wrong and there's no HW issue with my WD. Could you guys help me to troubleshoot the issue?
Thanks a lot!
Hi pecival,

Apparently seems there is a problem with the receiver module, can you please post a picture of the back of the unit?
The antenna you tried should be OK.

Rgs
(08-09-2020, 23:10)Werk_AG Wrote: Hi pecival,

Apparently seems there is a problem with the receiver module, can you please post a picture of the back of the unit?
The antenna you tried should be OK.

Rgs

[Image: preview]
[Image: cySYBdcKcXC3aEW?x=499&y=617&a=true&file=...calingup=0]
As far as the power supply is concerned, it looks like the 5V is flowing in.
I power the WD using my computer's USB, hope it is enough.
Hi,

Powering it via computer USB, usually its OK.
I sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Rgs.