This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WeatherDuino AQM II
(19-02-2020, 00:09)Werk_AG Wrote:
(18-02-2020, 23:07)engolling Wrote: Hi Stefano,

could you please try to explain me which goal you want to reach?

Because the AQM II sets up a web server in your local LAN whichs answers with the JSON data if there is a query.

Your php script uses http get to transmit some signals - but I do not understand what you are trying to do because you first have to get them from your AQMII before you can transmit it to a webserver. Huh

Regards,
engolling

@Engolling, the AQMII can send the data to a web server, exactly the same way the Pro2 PLUS or Compact do.
The php script included on the Pro2 PLUS software package can be used as an example, but obviously, it need to be modified according to personal needs.

Now I understand how it was intended.
I somehow was confused what should be done Blush
Hi all, I have understood the problem

In PHP script you should use $_POST instead of $_GET.

Now works well.

In future release, are you planning to integrate a WiFi access point to set at least some options without reprogramming it (like WiFi credentials, ...)?
If you want I should have something that I made some time ago
(19-02-2020, 14:20)Stefano90 Wrote: Hi all, I have understood the problem

In PHP script you should use $_POST instead of $_GET.

Now works well.

The php script I posted as example uses GET and it works.

(19-02-2020, 14:20)Stefano90 Wrote: In future release, are you planning to integrate a WiFi access point to set at least some options without reprogramming it (like WiFi credentials, ...)?
If you want I should have something that I made some time ago

Thank you. No plans to go in that direction. WeatherDuino devices are intended to be used by the users who build them.

Rgs