This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soft ware queries
In Arduino IDE go to Tools:
- Board: chose Arduino Nano
- Processor: chose Atmega328
- Port: chose the com port where your Arduino is connected. Use Windows device manager to find it.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

HI,
You will be pleased to know that I have at last managed to get the Rx programmed and working, at the moment it is showing indoor temp and humidity and atmospheric pressure. So a VERY BIG THANKYOU for help given, saying that I still don't quite know how I have done it.
I did things slightly different from the last 2-3 days, I used win 7 instead of xp and I also installed the earlier version of arduino 1.58.
I just have to try programming the TX, hopefully it will be easier than the RX.
just 1 more thing how do you adjust time and calendar settings and can you adjust atmospheric readings as mine are slightly out ?
Again thanks for help given, off now to try and programme the tx

regards
tyntop.
(17-02-2015, 03:25)tyntop Wrote: HI I am still getting error that some files are read only, I do not know why, I have had this come up on 2 pc's 1 with win xpsp3 and the second with win 8.

I haven't read the entire thread, but often read-only is an artefact of downloading a ZIP from the internet and it getting a read-only tag. That might be as simple as checking file properties (right click file, un-set read-only).

But the other thing I want to make sure I say - friends don't let friends use XP. Security updates are no longer released for it, it really is a ticking timebomb. Please, don't use it on the internet, and upgrade it if at all possible.