Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is vision / plans /wish list for WeatherDuino?

(21-02-2017, 21:46)Zappie Wrote:  Wifi enabled beerfridge

This has grabbed my attention Smile
Can you tell us a little about it?

(21-02-2017, 22:05)uncle_bob Wrote:  

Sure....into the fridge i build an esp8266, a few status leds and a few sensors. A sensor into the door, to detect the state of it (open/closed), a Beer counting function and a temperature sensor. The fridge is able to tell me how many bottles are put into it and how many are taken out of it for the day and producing some hourly statistics when drinking beer. A matrix board is pulling that information out of the fridge and displays it on the fly. (Planning to make a kind of scoreboard instead)

And the best of all Big Grin , when the amount of beer bottles becomes less then 10, my wife will become a whatsapp message telling her that the fridge needs to be filled again.

(21-02-2017, 22:50)Zappie Wrote:  
(21-02-2017, 22:05)uncle_bob Wrote:  

Sure....into the fridge i build an esp8266, a few status leds and a few sensors. A sensor into the door, to detect the state of it (open/closed), a Beer counting function and a temperature sensor. The fridge is able to tell me how many bottles are put into it and how many are taken out of it for the day and producing some hourly statistics when drinking beer. A matrix board is pulling that information out of the fridge and displays it on the fly. (Planning to make a kind of scoreboard instead)

And the best of all Big Grin , when the amount of beer bottles becomes less then 10, my wife will become a whatsapp message telling her that the fridge needs to be filled again.

I think, maybe your wife does not read your posts. Smile

Quote:
Quote:I think, maybe your wife does not read your posts. [Image: smile.gif]

It's no joke Shy

Haha Zappie, that's great!
My "wife" wouldn't talk to me if I had something like that Smile