Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Screen saver issue
#11

Jim, the code snippet you've posted shows the internet connection disabled:

Quote:// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Internet Settings 
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define Enable_Internet     0                       // 1= Enable Internet connection, 0= Disable

#define SSID        "ASUS"
Apologies if I'm stating the obvious - and maybe your "working code" is correct - but I was caught out by this myself a couple of days ago. I wondered why internet wasn't working, then realised I'd not enabled it when I'd updated the software.... Blush
Allan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Screen saver issue - by Barrow4491 - 08-02-2017, 08:18
RE: Screen saver issue - by Wizza - 08-02-2017, 09:10
RE: Screen saver issue - by Barrow4491 - 08-02-2017, 09:23
RE: Screen saver issue - by werk_ag - 08-02-2017, 22:08
RE: Screen saver issue - by Barrow4491 - 08-02-2017, 22:43
RE: Screen saver issue - by Barrow4491 - 10-02-2017, 01:46
RE: Screen saver issue - by Wizza - 08-02-2017, 12:32
RE: Screen saver issue - by werk_ag - 10-02-2017, 03:30
RE: Screen saver issue - by Barrow4491 - 10-02-2017, 08:56
RE: Screen saver issue - by qldbureau - 10-02-2017, 07:05
RE: Screen saver issue - by werk_ag - 10-02-2017, 23:09
RE: Screen saver issue - by uncle_bob - 11-02-2017, 00:01
RE: Screen saver issue - by AllanG - 10-02-2017, 10:33
RE: Screen saver issue - by Barrow4491 - 10-02-2017, 12:02
RE: Screen saver issue - by werk_ag - 10-02-2017, 20:12
RE: Screen saver issue - by AllanG - 10-02-2017, 15:21



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)