10-02-2018, 23:43
(10-02-2018, 23:04)Werk_AG Wrote: Hi,Werk,
Thank you both for reporting this issue.
The NaN error happens due to a division by zero when the PM2.5 readings are also zero. Getting PM2.5 readings equal to zero is a very unlikely situation. Despite of this I already did some changes on the AQM software to deal with that situation. The updated software (v7.10_b004) is already available for download.
Jim, as it seems you are getting frequent PM2.5 readings equal to zero, please check all the connections to the sensor. Verify if when you get the message "Waking up the PMS7003 dust sensor (40s)" the fan starts to spin.
I ran the serial monitor and verified that the fan does spin at the "waking up sensor (40s)" (Code shown below)
I just noticed the latest software is available and will install it shortly
Thanks again for your prompt assistance,
Regards
Jim
Code:
WeatherDuino 4Pro
Air Quality Monitor v7.10 b003
Please wait...
Waking up the PMS7003 dust sensor (40s)
Reading PMS7003 dust sensor...
PMS7003 readings:
PM2.5: 0.90 ug/m3
PM10 : 1.80 ug/m3
PM2.5_1H_Avg : 0.90
PM2.5_NowCast: 0.90
