10-02-2018, 21:24
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2018, 22:06 by Barrow4491.)
(10-02-2018, 08:33)Barrow4491 Wrote:(10-02-2018, 05:31)dormani Wrote: I am having a similar experience using AQ software 7.0 b007. I started experiencing this when I moved the monitor outside and placed under our pergola. It has been extremely hot here over the last month so I am wondering if this may be the cause. The pergola is partially enclosed and runs a couple of degrees hotter than outside.
Regards
Ian
It is now happening every time I boot the AQ monitor, so i changed the sensor and it gives the same response on the serial monitor shown below. I find it difficult to believe I have two faulty sensors bought some months apart.
Regards
Jim
Code:WeatherDuino 4Pro Air Quality Monitor v7.10 b003 Please wait... Waking up the PMS7003 dust sensor (40s) Reading PMS7003 dust sensor... PMS7003 readings: PM2.5: 0.00 ug/m3 PM10 : 0.00 ug/m3 PM2.5_1H_Avg : nan PM2.5_NowCast: nan

