11-12-2017, 20:57
(11-12-2017, 18:04)AllanG Wrote: I am about 135km south of rich27gc and also had a cold night, although only -2 in my case. Just checked the Pro2+ display and mine also does not show negative numbers. My software is WEATHERDUINO PRO2 PLUS ™ - 2PLUS_v4.1_b005
Hope that helps, Werk_AG.
Allan
Hi Allan
I'm supposing you are talking about the last 12h temperatures graph, right?
If yes, please read my anwser to Rich.
(11-12-2017, 19:16)rich27gc Wrote:(11-12-2017, 15:56)Werk_AG Wrote: Hi,
Thank you for your report. It can be a bug, I will check that as soon as possible.
Can you please tell me what software version are you using?
Hi Werk
I'm using WEATHERDUINO PRO2 + v4.1 b006
Hi Rich.
It's confirmed, there is a bug that its preventing showing temperatures below zero on the graph.
The bug it's already corrected. An updated software version will be published tonight.
Thank you for having reported it.

