Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Web Server Settings
#2

Personally, I think the simplest way is the one I've used... Wink  

Allocate a fixed IP address to your Pro Plus in your router. Mine is a DrayTek 2860 so using the router's dashboard, I identified the WD, found its MAC address and used the "Bind IP Address To MAC" setting to allocate an address, in my case 192.168.1.111 which now never changes irrespective of whether the WD, router or anything else shuts down or reboots.

Hope this helps.

Allan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Web Server Settings - by Palmyweather - 04-06-2017, 09:27
RE: Web Server Settings - by AllanG - 04-06-2017, 12:07
RE: Web Server Settings - by hornychz - 04-06-2017, 14:52
RE: Web Server Settings - by danner - 04-06-2017, 22:10
RE: Web Server Settings - by werk_ag - 05-06-2017, 00:02



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)