Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Solar/UV enclosure
#10

(19-08-2016, 02:38)Werk_AG Wrote:  As your case is metal, check if you don't have any short between the pins on the small board which hold the sensor. By the pictures, they seem very close the metal surface.

Yes very true Werk. I can measure the 5V (otherwise the whole board would be shorted anyway). I'll have to replace this and check again.
I know the software is working as when I unplugged the sensors (PV and UV) I got funny values on the RX screen.
Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Solar/UV enclosure - by laulau - 06-02-2016, 14:30
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by werk_ag - 07-02-2016, 18:46
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by laulau - 08-02-2016, 13:07
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by laulau - 20-05-2016, 23:30
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by Palmyweather - 21-05-2016, 01:16
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by werk_ag - 21-05-2016, 01:41
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by zitoune - 18-08-2016, 11:28
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by hornychz - 18-08-2016, 16:16
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by werk_ag - 19-08-2016, 02:38
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by zitoune - 19-08-2016, 03:47
RE: Solar/UV enclosure - by zitoune - 03-09-2016, 04:19



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)