Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to power the TX board?
#2

Hi,
With regards to connectors I have used pcb headers which are also keyed so you wont mix up the wiring, they also come in different pin configurations

Ebay item No 400344210802 are the type I have used

Ps
I have also used DuPont connectors which come in male, female and a mixture configuration in different lengths.

Note if you are going to use the wireless display werk recommends using connections as short as possible
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to power the TX board? - by syngve - 11-09-2015, 14:28
RE: How to power the TX board? - by tyntop - 11-09-2015, 16:41
RE: How to power the TX board? - by syngve - 11-09-2015, 18:11
RE: How to power the TX board? - by JT118 - 11-09-2015, 23:02
RE: How to power the TX board? - by syngve - 12-09-2015, 04:22



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)