18-07-2015, 20:19
Mikko, regarding the construction of WeatherDuino Pro2 system, you've been always one step ahead, but now you burst up the scale.
I have no doubt that this will be the combination most commonly used in the future: WeatherDuino Pro 2 and a Raspberry PI, running Cumulus MX. To me, this is just the concretization of a dream system!
Thank you Mikko, you can't imagine how happy I'm seeing these pictures.
I am aware of another very professional high-quality construction, also using a PI. Unfortunately the owner did not put here (yet) any photos of his system. The outside box to accommodate the TX unit and the solar charger, builded by this guy, is a piece of art.
Hope someday, he will post some pictures of his system too.
This topic will be sticked, for a while.
I have no doubt that this will be the combination most commonly used in the future: WeatherDuino Pro 2 and a Raspberry PI, running Cumulus MX. To me, this is just the concretization of a dream system!
Thank you Mikko, you can't imagine how happy I'm seeing these pictures.
I am aware of another very professional high-quality construction, also using a PI. Unfortunately the owner did not put here (yet) any photos of his system. The outside box to accommodate the TX unit and the solar charger, builded by this guy, is a piece of art.
Hope someday, he will post some pictures of his system too.
This topic will be sticked, for a while.

