Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NOAA/METEOR satellite
#7

(20-04-2015, 04:16)moolight0551 Wrote:  Found it. It is a LNA for All. Have a look at this site. I ordered one and the guy who sent it would not accept payment until I let him know I received it. I had to put it in a box(diecast) with coax connectors IN/OUT.

http://lna4all.blogspot.ie/

Nice Smile
Thanks for the info, probably I will contact Adam 9A4QV - an amateur radio operator like me, and buy one too Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NOAA/METEOR satellite - by meteoestarreja - 02-02-2015, 12:02
RE: NOAA/METEOR satellite - by moolight0551 - 10-04-2015, 01:12
RE: NOAA/METEOR satellite - by meteoestarreja - 15-04-2015, 09:16
RE: NOAA/METEOR satellite - by moolight0551 - 16-04-2015, 02:00
RE: NOAA/METEOR satellite - by meteoestarreja - 16-04-2015, 08:58
RE: NOAA/METEOR satellite - by moolight0551 - 20-04-2015, 04:16
RE: NOAA/METEOR satellite - by meteoestarreja - 20-04-2015, 12:16



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)