Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Disappointing RF reliability
#6

Thank you very much for the replies.
The way the units are shown in the photo is not the way I have been doing testing. It was just a way to have both units in the same photo.
I will keep in mind the suggestion of antenna orientation when I try more testing. I did not take note of the orientation when I made the previous tests.
Do you think the antenna are part/all the cause of the trouble? Do you think it would be wise to order another pair of antenna? perhaps of a different design?
I have very limited test equipment so I can't really see what makes a difference except to use the receiver and go by what it says.
Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks again,
Gord
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Disappointing RF reliability - by WetCoast - 01-04-2020, 01:11
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by hornychz - 01-04-2020, 12:58
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by WetCoast - 01-04-2020, 16:53
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by hornychz - 01-04-2020, 19:45
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by engolling - 01-04-2020, 19:50
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by WetCoast - 01-04-2020, 20:08
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by tedem - 01-04-2020, 21:30
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by engolling - 01-04-2020, 23:07
RE: Disappointing RF reliability - by werk_ag - 02-04-2020, 00:13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)