Will do, thanks.
It seems that the I2C extender chip used is going to be hard to get at some stage in the future. Farnell/Element14 have told me that they are now out of production, although they do have 5000 in stock! I did find smd versions but I'm not sure on the production life of those.
Another quick question - is there any problem with splitting the normal weather devices across 2 Tx units? I may have to put the wind device on 1 Tx unit and the rest of the devices on another (rain/temp/hum etc)
Regards
Colin
It seems that the I2C extender chip used is going to be hard to get at some stage in the future. Farnell/Element14 have told me that they are now out of production, although they do have 5000 in stock! I did find smd versions but I'm not sure on the production life of those.
Another quick question - is there any problem with splitting the normal weather devices across 2 Tx units? I may have to put the wind device on 1 Tx unit and the rest of the devices on another (rain/temp/hum etc)
Regards
Colin
41south.net.nz powered by WeatherDuino and Weewx

