Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WeatherDuino Pro2 v1.4 - Release date

[Image: WD_Pro2_logo02.png]

I believe that almost everybody knows what expect from the next WeatherDuino Pro2 release.
The most awaited feature, is for sure the support for an hardware data logger. But there is more... happily you don't have to wait many more time to discover it all.
As there are now, a significant number of persons with finished systems, and some others very close to finish it, I decided to speed up the release date.

I intend to release WeatherDuino Pro 2 v1.4 at 10 of Jun 2015 (It's Portugal National day).
It's not a compromise, but it's my will.

Sounds good. Hoping I will have all my parts here by then so I can get it up and running.

Chaos Manor Weather
Mount Evelyn, Australia
http://www.sdsnet.net/weather/cumulus/indexframe.htm

LaCrosse WS-2300, until I have a Weatherduino Pro2 running.

Wow, ok now I need to do more web shopping.................Great work

(18-05-2015, 16:32)strada916 Wrote:  Wow, ok now I need to do more web shopping.................Great work

Thank you.
There is not much things to buy... only a small flash memory and maybe a magnifying glass to solder it. Then you will have the cheapest data logger in the world. Smile

I use a 30x dissecting microscope for surface mount soldering. Makes it so easy.

Chaos Manor Weather
Mount Evelyn, Australia
http://www.sdsnet.net/weather/cumulus/indexframe.htm

LaCrosse WS-2300, until I have a Weatherduino Pro2 running.

As the release day is coming, I started to publish some info about how to upgrade, and configure the new software v1.4
May not seem, but there are important changes in the user configurable options. Take some time to learn how to use them.

WeatherDuino Pro2 v1.4 is out!

After more than 8 months of intense development, and three beta test versions, a few days before the announced date, the "Chapin" finally reaches its first public release.

I take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who have believed in WeatherDuino pro2 system. I hope this new software version helps to bring to all of you, the weather station you always wanted to have.

Thank you all.

(07-06-2015, 02:04)Werk_AG Wrote:  WeatherDuino Pro2 v1.4 is out!

After more than 8 months of intense development, and three beta test versions, a few days before the announced date, the "Chapin" finally reaches its first public release.

I take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who have believed in WeatherDuino pro2 system. I hope this new software version helps to bring to all of you, the weather station you always wanted to have.

Thank you all.
Congratulations to great success, Werk_AG!

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

Thank you. Smile

Are you already running it?

(07-06-2015, 19:25)Werk_AG Wrote:  Thank you. Smile

Are you already running it?
Right now - at 23:55 our time. But only the TX and the RX boards, with my fault in communications between them. And WD board is only prepared, I'm still waitting for display.

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here