Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WeatherDuino Pro2 TX v2.0_b012 .- Error

Hola he colocado la versión b012 en el Tx y la temperatura de la caja me da -14.33ºC, he colocado la version b010 y da una temperatura de 19,39ºC me puedes indicar que estoy haciendo mal.

Gracias.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=822]

Hi Ardummy,

Thank you for having reported about this. After checking, I found that the problem is caused by a bug in TX v2.00_b012 version.
It is already fixed. Please, download the latest release (20161126).

Regards

Gracias Werk_AG.

Hi,
I have the same issue with the software reporting -48.71 Tx case temp and have just uploaded the latest Tx software included in the pro plus release but the problem persists.

I am building the Pro2 plus having  recieved the board yesterday, and have a question re the RX software for the Pro2 plus;
In the config file for the daylight saving, if there is no daylight saving, as is the case in Queensland Australia, I assume "Timezone myTZ (aEDT, aEST);" is the correct thing to do , but what is the format for the TimeChangeRule sections.
I am hoping to go live next week with it
Regards
Jim

(09-12-2016, 03:06)Barrow4491 Wrote:  Hi,
I have the same issue with the software reporting -48.71 Tx case temp and have just uploaded the latest Tx software included in the pro plus release but the problem persists.

Hi,

The issue which caused erroneous case temperature readings, has said two topics above was fixed on TX software b013, and I'm sure about that.
Please check your user config settings, or attach them to a post and I will give a look to them.
If it was working before the upgrade, it should be working now too.

(09-12-2016, 03:06)Barrow4491 Wrote:  I am building the Pro2 plus having  recieved the board yesterday, and have a question re the RX software for the Pro2 plus;
In the config file for the daylight saving, if there is no daylight saving, as is the case in Queensland Australia, I assume "Timezone myTZ (aEDT, aEST);" is the correct thing to do , but what is the format for the TimeChangeRule sections.
I am hoping to go live next week with it
Regards
Jim

Please create a new topic about this matter.
Thank you

Regards

Werk,

I have read the post re the bug and the corrected version b012 but decided to wait for the Pro plus software and only have to do it once, as the Tx is working fine and the case temperature report is not critical at that time.
I loaded the Rx software from the Plus download (b015) but that did not correct the problem as expected??

I have transferred my query re the daylight saving to a new post as requested.
Regards
Jim

(10-12-2016, 03:08)Barrow4491 Wrote:  Werk,

I have read the post re the bug and the corrected version b012 but decided to wait for the Pro plus software and only have to do it once, as the Tx is working fine and the case temperature report is not critical at that time.
I loaded the Rx software from the Plus download (b015) but that did not correct the problem as expected??

I have transferred my query re the daylight saving to a new post as requested.
Regards
Jim

Jim,
I'm trying to understand what is happening. It is working perfectly for me so its difficult to figure what is causing the problem.
What was the last TX software build where the case temp is correctly reported?
I'm assuming that now you are running TX b013 or your TX unit, right?
If yes, try to enable debug mode for ID5, and check if the case temperature is reported correctly.

Thank you
Regards

Werk,
I have re compiled and uploaded b013 and the temperature displays as negative (refer attached image).
I have attached my config file
Thanks
Jim

Code:
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   User configurable options 
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Define ID and TX unit number
#define StationID  0xA1    // Must be equal to your RX Unit (Value from 0x00 to 0xFF)  
#define UnitID        0    // If you use only one TX unit define it as UnitID = 0
                           // For a second TX unit, define it as UnitID = 1

//   Define type of Temperature / Humidity sensor used as Sensor 0 and / or Sensor 1
#define TH_Sensor0  1      // [SENSOR 0] - 0 for SHT2x sensor, 1 for SHT31 sensor, 2 for HTU21 sensor, 9 for Not Used
#define TH_Sensor1  9      // [SENSOR 1] - 0 for SHT1x sensor, 1 for DHT22 sensor, 9 for Not Used

//   Define which data this unit will send. 0 = Not send this data, 1= Send this data 
#define ID0  1   // Temp/Hum Data 
#define ID1  0   // Not Used
#define ID2  1   // Wind data
#define ID3  1   // Rain data
#define ID4  1   // UV / SolRad data
#define ID5  1   // Hardware Status - System Temp, Battery Voltage etc
#define ID7  0   // Send Soil & Leaf Temperature Data
#define ID9  0   // Send Soil & Leaf Moisture / Wetness Data

//   Define which Temp / Hum sensor controls the fan, and threshold values
#define FanControlSensor  0      // 0 for Sensor 0, 1 for Sensor 1 (which sensor is used to control the RS Fan)
#define fanOn_HiTemp     38      // RS Fan turn on when outside temperature is >= than this value (ºC) 
#define fanOn_LowTemp     2      // RS Fan turn on when outside temperature is <= than this value (ºC) 
#define fanOn_LowWind     1      // RS Fan turn on when Wind Average is <= than this value (m/s)

//   Define type of Wind Speed sensor. See below for allowed types
/*
 --- Fine Offset Anemometers ---
 Use 1O for standard FO anemometers
 Use 11 for FO anemometer modified with 1 hall effect sensor

--- Inspeed Anemometers ---
 Use 20 for Inspeed Vortex, digital 8 pulse revolution anemometer
 Use 21 for Inspeed Vortex, hall efect sensor
 Use 22 for Inspeed Vortex, read switch sensor

--- Davis Anemometers ---
 Use 30 for Davis 6410, 7911 anemometer

--- Novalynx Anemometers ---
 Use 40 for Novalynx, model 200-WS-02F

--- Environmental Measurements Limited ---
 Use 50 for EML, model WSD1

--- Didcot Instrument Company ---
 Use 60 for DIDCOT, model DWR205
*/
#define WSpeedSensor_Type 30             // SEE INFO ABOVE!!!

//   Define type of Wind Direction sensor
/*
 --- Fine Offset Wind Vane ---
 Use 1O for standard FO wind vane

--- Inspeed Wind Vane ---
 Use 20 for Inspeed E-Vane 2

--- Davis Wind Vane ---
 Use 30 for Davis 6410 wind vane

--- Novalynx Wind Vane
 Use 40 for Novalynx, model 200-WS-02F

--- Environmental Measurements Limited Wind Vane ---
 Use 50 for EML, model model WSD1

--- Didcot Instrument Company ---
 Use 60 for DIDCOT, model DWD205
*/
#define WDirSensor_Type  30  // SEE INFO ABOVE!!!

//          Inspeed Vane Calibration
//    Calibration values for Inspeed E-Vane 2
#define WDir_min         60
#define WDir_max        990
#define WDir_offs         0

//   Define Rain Gauge tip boucket value (mm)
/*
  Use 0.300 for standard FineOfset rain gauges (Datasheet value = 0.2794)
  Use 0.200 for standard Davis rain gauges
*/  
#define COLLECTOR_TYPE  0.200  // Please note: Values must be in metric units. Max. resolution: 3 decimal digits

//   Soil / Leaf Interface Enable Disable
#define SoilLeaf_Interface     0   // 0 = Soil Leaf Interface not used, 1 = Enable Soil Leaf Interface
#define Number_AnalogSensors   2   // Up to 4 analog sensors

//   Hardware settings 
// SHT31 I2c Address
// Default address will work most of the times!
#define SHT31_address 0x44           // Default value is 0x44, but it can be changed to 0x45 

//   Debug
#define Debug_Enable      false
#define DebugID0          false
#define DebugID2          false
#define DebugID3          false
#define DebugID4          false
#define DebugID5          false
#define Easyweather_Test  false
#define Debug_SLinterface false

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//     End of user configurable options
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please tell me what was the last TX software build where the case temp is correctly reported?
Have you tried to use the TX debug function?

(11-12-2016, 05:16)Werk_AG Wrote:  Can you please tell me what was the last TX software build where the case temp is correctly reported?
Have you tried to use the TX debug function?

Werk
Previous build that worked was b010. No I haven't tried the debug as I am unsure of how to do it.
Thanks
Jim