Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WeatherDuino Pro2 Compact v5.0_b005

I have just downloaded the above firmware, on unzipping the RX version is named RX_v5.0_b003 not b005, seems it may not have been updated correctly..

Thanks for the continuing developments  Andy

(02-06-2021, 11:44)atbukc Wrote:  I have just downloaded the above firmware, on unzipping the RX version is named RX_v5.0_b003 not b005, seems it may not have been updated correctly..

Hi Andy,

You are right. Unfortunately there was an error in the preparation of the last software package, and the included Pro2 Compact software was b003 instead of b005.
Its fixed now, please download the software package again.

Thank you.
Rgs.

(02-06-2021, 12:16)Werk_AG Wrote:  
(02-06-2021, 11:44)atbukc Wrote:  I have just downloaded the above firmware, on unzipping the RX version is named RX_v5.0_b003 not b005, seems it may not have been updated correctly..

Hi Andy,

You are right. Unfortunately there was an error in the preparation of the last software package, and the included Pro2 Compact software was b003 instead of b005.
Its fixed now, please download the software package again.

Thank you.
Rgs.

I've downloaded, configured and uploaded the latest version, all worked first time, and my Weathercloud data is now uploading perfectly which wasn't working on the previous version, I see you have made some minor changes to the Net routine which must have fixed the upload problem.
Once again, many thanks...

Andy

Hello Andy,

Thank you for your feedback.
The Weathercloud data upload is one of the latest functions added to the Pro2 Compact software, I think it is now fully working for free and paid accounts.

Rgs.
Werk_AG

(03-06-2021, 20:44)Werk_AG Wrote:  Hello Andy,

Thank you for your feedback.
The Weathercloud data upload is one of the latest functions added to the Pro2 Compact software, I think it is now fully working for free and paid accounts.

Rgs.
Werk_AG

I have a problem with uploading to Weathercloud, it was working fine for 3 days, until at 11:15 on 10th June it stopped showing up on the weathercloud website, I restarted the display, but still no good, I have just recompiled the code and uploaded but still no good.

I noticed that in the Config_Options.h file there is no line to enable weathercloud debug, so I added #define PRINT_DEBUG_WC_UPLOAD and recompiled and uploaded, the debug output shows it is uploading ok, but still I see nothing on the website?
Any ideas?

Debug output below.

11:10:05.521 -> Uploading to WeatherCloud...
11:10:05.567 -> UTC date :20210615
11:10:05.567 -> UTC time :1010
11:10:05.614 -> WeatherCloud connection done.
11:10:05.614 -> Data sent.
11:10:05.707 -> Upload function took: 197 mS

Thanks Andy

Hi,

There have been some changes to WeatherCloud servers on the last days. I'm working on the Pro2 Compact firmware to solve that. In a few days I hope to upload a firmware upgrade.

In the meantime, sometimes turning off the router and power it again, then restart the receiver would solve the problem.

Hi Andy,

Please download latest Pro2 Compact firmware, it should solve the recent Weathercloud upload issue.
I would appreciate your feedback.

Rgs.
Werk_AG

(15-06-2021, 23:11)Werk_AG Wrote:  Hi Andy,

Please download latest Pro2 Compact firmware, it should solve the recent Weathercloud upload issue.
I would appreciate your feedback.

Rgs.
Werk_AG

I'm now on the latest version, all working very well, it has been uploading to weathercloud for 6 hours continuously now with no errors..

Thanks Andy

(16-06-2021, 18:12)atbukc Wrote:  I'm now on the latest version, all working very well, it has been uploading to weathercloud for 6 hours continuously now with no errors..

Thanks Andy

Thank you Andy.
Anything please report back.