This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WD enclosure
Hi
I was wondering if anybody has come up with a 3D printed box for WeatherDuino Pro2 - WD and if so would be willing to provide the stl file they used. I have 3 of these units currently residing in jiffy style boxes. I would like to improve the look of these units by using a dedicated more professional enclosure. 
Thanks and keep safe
Ian
Hello Ian,

For the WiFi models you have two box options, both from the master Jarek:

New Version:
[Image: pro2c_newenclosure01.jpg]

Old version:
[Image: pro2compact_case.jpg]

however, seems you are seeking for a box for the older Nano based model. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there isn't any 3D printable box for that model.

Rgs
Thanks Caneira. I printed Jarek's version some time ago for my newer WD wifi module. A very good design indeed. I am now after an enclosure for the earlier version of the WD (v2.01) that uses the arduino package. Sitting at home like a lot of people chasing up on something to keep me occupied.
Please stay safe.
Ian