WeatherDuino Forum
WD enclosure - Printable Version

+- WeatherDuino Forum (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talking (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: WD enclosure (/thread-1813.html)



WD enclosure - dormani - 10-04-2020

Hi
I was wondering if anybody has come up with a 3D printed box for WeatherDuino Pro2 - WD and if so would be willing to provide the stl file they used. I have 3 of these units currently residing in jiffy style boxes. I would like to improve the look of these units by using a dedicated more professional enclosure. 
Thanks and keep safe
Ian


RE: WD enclosure - werk_ag - 10-04-2020

Hello Ian,

For the WiFi models you have two box options, both from the master Jarek:

New Version:
[Image: pro2c_newenclosure01.jpg]

Old version:
[Image: pro2compact_case.jpg]

however, seems you are seeking for a box for the older Nano based model. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there isn't any 3D printable box for that model.

Rgs


RE: WD enclosure - dormani - 10-04-2020

Thanks Caneira. I printed Jarek's version some time ago for my newer WD wifi module. A very good design indeed. I am now after an enclosure for the earlier version of the WD (v2.01) that uses the arduino package. Sitting at home like a lot of people chasing up on something to keep me occupied.
Please stay safe.
Ian