Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The third in the group WeatherDuino Pro2 Compact Case and Mounts
Photo 

Hello weather frogs,

Today I present you a housing in a modern design for the Pro2 Compact for. Once as a stand-alone housing, optionally with the option of wall or window mounting with a suction cup. Since my weather software runs on a Magicsee N4 TV-Box with Linux, there is also a combination for it as a window bracket. The case is rounded off with a recess for a small slide switch to switch the display on and off.  Cool

The parts can be downloaded from Thingiverse.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4752254

Attached Files Image(s)

pWS_Sun_Dancer  WeatherDuino 4Pro+ Millenium Falcon; WeatherDuino Stuff at Thingiverse

Hello Sun_Dancer,

I must say that I like this box. Smile
I think it can be used for the Wireless Display units as well. I will try to print it on next days.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Rgs.
Werk_AG

(06-02-2021, 16:38)Sun_Dancer Wrote:  Hello weather frogs,

Today I present you a housing in a modern design for the Pro2 Compact for. Once as a stand-alone housing, optionally with the option of wall or window mounting with a suction cup. Since my weather software runs on a Magicsee N4 TV-Box with Linux, there is also a combination for it as a window bracket. The case is rounded off with a recess for a small slide switch to switch the display on and off.  Cool

The parts can be downloaded from Thingiverse.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4752254

Good job. Congratulations!  Like

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

I like it, a lot!

(06-02-2021, 16:38)Sun_Dancer Wrote:  Today I present you a housing in a modern design for the Pro2 Compact for...

Hi Sun_Dancer,

Do you think that it could be possible redesign the box so it can be printed without the need for supports?
Unless we have a printer with dual extruder to print a soluble support material, the beautiful curved front surface will always suffer from the marks of removing the support material. What you think?

Rgs
Werk_AG

(07-02-2021, 06:49)Werk_AG Wrote:  
(06-02-2021, 16:38)Sun_Dancer Wrote:  Today I present you a housing in a modern design for the Pro2 Compact for...

Hi Sun_Dancer,

Do you think that it could be possible redesign the box so it can be printed without the need for supports?
Unless we have a printer with dual extruder to print a soluble support material, the beautiful curved front surface will always suffer from the marks of removing the support material. What you think?

Rgs
Werk_AG

Hello Werk_AG, of course it is possible to design the box differently, I'll take a seat and play with the curves, maybe a straight front will look good too.  

Greetings, Sun Dancer

pWS_Sun_Dancer  WeatherDuino 4Pro+ Millenium Falcon; WeatherDuino Stuff at Thingiverse