This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Receive Data with Auriol H13726
(19-06-2019, 06:18)Werk_AG Wrote: .... I can send you the AuriolDuino code....    it will be easier extract the Auriol H13726 decoding code from that software than from the current WeatherDuino code.

Hi Werk,

Would you do the same for me please? You should have my email address, but I can send it again if necessary.

As you imply, the original Auriolduino code no longer appears to be available on the forum and "finding" the relevant code in the Weatherduino program is not easy.   Sad

Thanks, Alan.
Hello Allan,

Yes, for sure.
It should have already arrived to your mailbox.

Rgs
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel