This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online Stations Map
(10-01-2019, 02:39)41south Wrote: Something is a little awry (yes the co-ordinates are correct, I double checked) Big Grin  and the url I set does not seem to show

Welcome to Picton Weather!

Last time that both of your weather stations have successfully contacted the WeatherDuino Server, none of them sent any URL.

[2019-01-08 11:31:17 Lisbon time] Device Type: P2ESP8266RX
[2019-01-01 01:04:31 Lisbon time] Device Type: P2AT2560RX
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

Strange, it's definitely in there. I'm about to do the update so will see after that

Edit: Whoops, there's no update for the Pro2 compact so I won't do that Smile

Code:
const char* WeatherStation_Name = "41south";    // Put here your Weather Station name or Location name - DON'T LEAVE EMPTY
const char* WeatherStation_URL  = "http://41south.net.nz";    // If you have an URL to your Meteo Website put it here (can be the WU URL). URL should start with http or https
www.41south.net.nz powered by WeatherDuino and Weewx
Can you confirm that the lat/lon should be 3 decimal places or 5? I see mine is a little out so I will update it

- Precision of the Latitude and Longitude data has enhanced from 3 to 5 decimal places (thanks t3gathome for your research on this).

but in the code it says

// Put here your Station latitude in degrees North (always use 3 decimal places)

And this station [[2019-01-01 01:04:31 Lisbon time] Device Type: P2AT2560RX] is now replaced so can be removed (or will it just remove itself over time?
(10-01-2019, 04:36)41south Wrote: Can you confirm that the lat/lon should be 3 decimal places or 5? I see mine is a little out so I will update it

- Precision of the Latitude and Longitude data has enhanced from 3 to 5 decimal places (thanks t3gathome for your research on this).

but in the code it says

// Put here your Station latitude in degrees North (always use 3 decimal places)

On Config_Options.h of latest Pro2 PLUS release v8.1_b002, I can see this:

Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Define your Weather Station location. Use decimal format for Latitude and Longitude
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define LATITUDE      39.22350    // Put here your Station latitude in degrees North (with up to 5 decimal places, don't use less than 3 decimal places)
#define LONGITUDE     -8.99650    // Put here your Station longitude in degrees - minus for West (with up to 5 decimal places, don't use less than 3 decimal places)
#define ELEVATION     124         // Put here your Station height above sea level in Meters (no decimal places)

On Config_Options.h of latest Pro2 Compact release RX v2.1_b001, I can see this too:

Code:
//   Define your Weather Station location. Use decimal format for Latitude and Longitude
#define LATITUDE      39.22350    // Put here your Station latitude in degrees North (up to 5 decimal places, don't use less than 3 decimal places)
#define LONGITUDE     -8.99650    // Put here your Station longitude in degrees - minus for West (up to 5 decimal places, don't use less than 3 decimal places)
#define ELEVATION     124         // Put here your Station height above sea level in Meters (no decimal places)

(10-01-2019, 04:36)41south Wrote: And this station [[2019-01-01 01:04:31 Lisbon time] Device Type: P2AT2560RX] is now replaced so can be removed (or will it just remove itself over time?

it will just remove itself over time.

Excellent, sorted, thanks.

Did you see anything I need to change in my url for it to show? Or is it possibly because there are 2 stations showing?
It is listed now.

No problem with having two or more weather station on the same location. Each one can have the same or a different name and URL.
Indeed as we can see on the map, there are some users with two WeatherDuino weather stations on the same location.

Welcome DLangWeather!

The first WeatherDuino weather station in Canada to be listed on the map Smile
I believe that another one, also in Canada, will be added soon.