This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Library AQM_Thingspeak
Werk,
The library for Thingspeak referred to in your upload notes does not appear to be included in the library file with the download??
I found one in Library manager from MathsWorks v 1.5 which allowed the sketch tp compile OK. (FYI it compiled ok with 
ide 1.8.12 and Board manager 2.4.2)
Regards
Jim
(22-06-2020, 00:59)Barrow4491 Wrote: Werk,
The library for Thingspeak referred to in your upload notes does not appear to be included in the library file with the download??
I found one in Library manager from MathsWorks v 1.5 which allowed the sketch tp compile OK. (FYI it compiled ok with 
ide 1.8.12 and Board manager 2.4.2)
Regards
Jim

Hi Jim,

You are right, I forgot to include the Thingspeak library. Its fixed now. Many thanks.

Rgs.