WeatherDuino Forum
Library AQM_Thingspeak - Printable Version

+- WeatherDuino Forum (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Software Questions (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Library AQM_Thingspeak (/thread-1860.html)



Library AQM_Thingspeak - Barrow4491 - 22-06-2020

Werk,
The library for Thingspeak referred to in your upload notes does not appear to be included in the library file with the download??
I found one in Library manager from MathsWorks v 1.5 which allowed the sketch tp compile OK. (FYI it compiled ok with 
ide 1.8.12 and Board manager 2.4.2)
Regards
Jim


RE: Library AQM_Thingspeak - werk_ag - 22-06-2020

(22-06-2020, 00:59)Barrow4491 Wrote:  Werk,
The library for Thingspeak referred to in your upload notes does not appear to be included in the library file with the download??
I found one in Library manager from MathsWorks v 1.5 which allowed the sketch tp compile OK. (FYI it compiled ok with 
ide 1.8.12 and Board manager 2.4.2)
Regards
Jim

Hi Jim,

You are right, I forgot to include the Thingspeak library. Its fixed now. Many thanks.

Rgs.