This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Data logging addon
Hi Laurent,

attached you can find an updated version which should fix the mail issue. I will update also the version on git soon.

Regards

Attached File(s)
.zip   WeatherDuino_Logger.zip (Size: 10,13 KB / Downloads: 16)
(15-02-2020, 23:25)engolling Wrote: Hi Laurent,

attached you can find an updated version which should fix the mail issue. I will update also the version on git soon.

Regards

Sorry for the late response, it works now Cool
Just a little thing: when no data incoming mail is sent but in console "Mail is already sent." message is repeted until the datas are present again.

Laurent

[Image: bannerfr.php]
I will fix this with the next release on git hub. I'm also planning a function to send a mail when the mail TX unit is down. I had this due to a faulty PSU and ATM you get straigt lines.
Maybe I also write an algoritjm which is able to detect automatically straigt lines within some specified amount of time.
... noted in my internal to-do list ReadManual
AQM_Temp and AQM_Hum factor should be 100 not 10 in Signal_Description.
Quote:AQM_PM1_0:                  2.6 µg/m³
AQM_PM2_5:                  3.7 µg/m³
AQM_PM10_0:                 4.4 µg/m³
AQM_Index:                 18.0 
AQM_Temp:                  64.3 °C
AQM_Hum:                  577.8 % r.H.
GAS_1:                   1032.0 ppm
GAS_2:                   1013.0 ppm
Laurent

[Image: bannerfr.php]
I was able to check this and it should work with 10 if you modify the software as described on the install guide on page 8.

By the way - I updated the source at github with the latest version.