This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AuriolDuino within IoT
Hello,

I'd like to use AuriolDuino to upload meterologic information to the Internet, as I already do with my home electricity consumption monitor (HECM).

The ideia would not be to connect it to a PC with specific SW, but instead to connect it to my internet router the same way I did with my HECM.

Check it out here

In order to do so, I'd need to know the communication stream format so I can process the information and decide what to send...

Is there any document that explains the communication stream format?

Any suggestion of an IoT site that can receive meteriological information?

Thanks in advance,
Jabss
(23-04-2015, 17:02)jabss Wrote: In order to do so, I'd need to know the communication stream format so I can process the information and decide what to send...

Is there any document that explains the communication stream format?

The output follow the EasyweatherPlus format. You can find detailed info about it here:

http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/weather/ew/

and here

http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/EasyWeather_Format

As the AuriolDuino system has been designed to be used with Cumulus, only the fields in bold are used (see last link).
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel