This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AuriolDuino Receiver - Ready made kits
Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Those are great news! 1st week of May is 2 weeks from now. :-)
How can we proceed to order 3 PCB's (shipping to Queluz, Portugal)?

By the way, is BMP085 mandatory for the system to work?

Thanks,
Jabss
(24-04-2015, 10:45)jabss Wrote: How can we proceed to order 3 PCB's (shipping to Queluz, Portugal)?

Queluz? It's almost possible to throw it away from Werk's window and you will catch it!
Just kidding Big Grin Just send a request by PM to Werk_AG.

About the BMP, I don't use AuriolDuino some time ago (moved to WeatherDuino Pro2) but I think you should have it (and it's cheap also - less than 2eur).
Anyway, let's see what Werk_AG has to say about that.

ps. nice job with the dd-wrt scripting Wink
Hi Jabss

When I receive the boards I will send you a PM.

As the Auriol and the other compatible weather stations doesn't broadcast the ATM (the sensor is on the console), we need the BMP085 (now certainly a BMP180) to obtain this data.
To work without it you need do to some changes on the source code, but is a pity loose that data

(24-04-2015, 10:45)jabss Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Those are great news! 1st week of May is 2 weeks from now. :-)
How can we proceed to order 3 PCB's (shipping to Queluz, Portugal)?

By the way, is BMP085 mandatory for the system to work?

Thanks,
Jabss
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

[Image: banner_EN.php]

Hello,

Any news on the boards? Big Grin

Thanks,
Jabss
I think they arrived today. I will confirm it later.

Hello,

Any news? I received my BMP180s and RXB6 receivers today, so I'm ready to build!

Thanks,
Jabss
I sent you a PM three or four days ago!
The AuriolDuino boards are available again.

Hello,

i can't believe someone actually made this work. In 2010 i bought a NetDuino Plus board and wanted to create a autonomous/unattended GPRS/GSM weather station. I went to the Arduino forums and started talking to the people there. Here is the link to the original discussion:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=6641.0

I purchased the Auriol H13726 and wanted to use it as a starting base for the project. But then family and work commitments started to build up and eventually i had to postpone the project.

I am glad i found this forum. What is the current state of affairs with these kits, are they available for ordering/purchase and are they still in development?

Thanks,
Daniel
Hi Daniel

Only Kit 1 - Standard Version, is available.