Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A measure of PM2.5 with the Weatherduino

Just can say that we continue actively working on this, but for sure it still take some time until we get something ready to release.

Werk,
Thanks for the reply, I noticed you have something working as your weather site, that is why I asked, I will await your further advices in due course
Jim

Yes, my website is already displaying AQI data from one of the prototypes, but still there are lots of things to do, and sensors to test.
The sensor which will be used isn't totally defined yet. These things takes time...

Good evening,

Interesting.
For information, a friend made a AQI (100% autonomous).
Version 1 is in China but is not completely respectful standards AQI (battery, frequency of measurements)
https://thingspeak.com/channels/49795
Version 2 is at home in Portugal, 100% respect of standards AQI, it sets out again in my friend for solved a problem.
https://thingspeak.com/channels/182605
I will speak again about it how my detector is again in function.

Good evening with all.

The WeatherDuino Air Quality Monitor will be publicly released by the end of August 2017, perhaps early!

It is able to measure PM2.5 and PM10 particles and compute an AQI Index according to EPA standards. Optionally it can also measure CO2 concentration in ppm (parts per million).
The WeatherDuino AQM can be used as a stand alone device or integrated with a WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS weather station.

More details will be published soon.

Good evening,

Excel!! Shy
I am taking, I adore to compare.
An autonomous version is super to develop a network AQI like Blitzortung. Idea
You use which sensor?

(07-08-2017, 21:53)tobyportugal Wrote:  An autonomous version is super to develop a network AQI like Blitzortung. Idea

That it's something very far from my intention. The AQM has been developed mainly to be used with the WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS weather stations, and through it, upload air quality data to WU, which already have created data fields for this kind of data, despite they still aren't showing Air Quality data anywhere in their pages.

Quote:You use which sensor?

Please wait for the public announce of the AQM Smile