Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2PLUS_v3.2_b001

The weather station is working fine, guys. I'm simply reporting my observations on the new software version. Thanks.

Hi again.

I saw into newest development version, which I installed yesterday, and that version
haven't option enable/disable too (I didn't notice it yesterday). It's auto enable after
enable internet, I think.

If your problem persists, it will have to help Werk_AG ...

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

I have just installed the new version. As Zdenek has said I would concur that the software version check is automatic if internet is enabled. There is code in the main routine panel which checks version if the internet is enabled.

Yes, that's it. Version check can only occur if Internet is enabled, and its automatic.

(18-09-2017, 07:01)danner Wrote:  The internal web page System Info screen says,

"WEATHERDUINO PRO2 PLUS ™ - 2PLUS_v3.2_b001
Latest available version: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001"

but on the receiver system info page it still says "check for latest software is disabled"

other than that everything else appears to be working fine.

That is a bug, that should be corrected in b002.
Thanks for reporting it.

(18-09-2017, 18:41)Werk_AG Wrote:  That is a bug, that should be corrected in b002.
Thanks for reporting it.
You're quite welcome.

WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS RX v3.2_b002 corrected the "check for latest software is disabled" issue reported above.

Everything appears to be functioning normally at this time.

Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback and for the very quick reaction, I really appreciate it.
For awhile should not have any new releases.

(19-09-2017, 02:39)Werk_AG Wrote:  Thank you for the feedback and for the very quick reaction, I really appreciate it.
For awhile should not have any new releases.

You're quite welcome.