2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
danner - 18-09-2017
Just upgraded to v3.2_b001. Everything appears normal except on the system info screen, it says "check for latest software is disabled".
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
danner - 18-09-2017
The internal web page System Info screen says,
"WEATHERDUINO PRO2 PLUS ™ - 2PLUS_v3.2_b001
Latest available version: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001"
but on the receiver system info page it still says "check for latest software is disabled"
other than that everything else appears to be working fine.
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
uncle_bob - 18-09-2017
Is it enabled in the config?
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
danner - 18-09-2017
(18-09-2017, 08:00)uncle_bob Wrote: Is it enabled in the config?
I don't know since I never enabled or disabled it on this or previous versions.
I did a search for "version" and found this in the "NET" tab, but nothing in the config tab
//---------------------------------------------------------
// Software Version Checker
//---------------------------------------------------------
#if (Enable_Internet == 1)
void check_SoftwareVersion()
{
static uint8_t mux_id = 4;
String DevModel = String(Board_Version / 10.0, 1) + "-" + DeviceModel;
char HTTP_response[250];
memset(HTTP_response, 0, sizeof(HTTP_response));
String Data = "GET /WD_services/VCheck/LastVersionCheck.php?";
Data += "ID=";
Data += DevID;
Data += "&model=";
Data += DevModel;
Data += "&softver=";
Data += SoftwareVer;
Data += "<=";
Data += String(LATITUDE, 3);
Data += "&lg=";
Data += String(LONGITUDE, 3);
Data += " HTTP/1.0\r\n";
Data += "Host: ";
Data += "weatherduino.com";
Data += "\r\n";
Data += "Connection: close\r\n\r\n";
// Create connection with the WeatherDuino Server
if (wifi.createTCP(mux_id, "weatherduino.com", 80, 0))
{
#ifdef PRINT_DEBUG_VCHECK
Serial.println(F("Checking for latest software version..."));
#endif
const char *PacketToSend = Data.c_str();
wifi.send(mux_id,(const uint8_t*)PacketToSend, strlen(PacketToSend));
uint8_t buffer[250] = {0};
uint16_t len = wifi.recv(mux_id, buffer, sizeof(buffer), 2000);
if (len > 0)
{
for(uint16_t i = 0; i < len; i++)
{
HTTP_response[i] = (char)buffer[i];
}
char * content = strstr(HTTP_response, "\r\n\r\n");
if (content != NULL)
{
content += 4;
LatestSoftwareVersion = content;
//VCheck = true;
#ifdef PRINT_DEBUG_VCHECK
Serial.print(F("Latest software version: ")); Serial.println(LatestSoftwareVersion);
#endif
}
}
}
wifi.releaseTCP(mux_id);
}
#endif
//=========================================================================================
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
hornychz - 18-09-2017
(18-09-2017, 08:38)danner Wrote: (18-09-2017, 08:00)uncle_bob Wrote: Is it enabled in the config?
I don't know since I never enabled or disabled it on this or previous versions.
It's a new feature, I have to enable it ...
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
danner - 18-09-2017
(18-09-2017, 08:52)hornychz Wrote: It's a new feature, I have to enable it ...
Yes and no. Ver3.1 had it and I didn't have to enable it. I didn't see where to enable it on Ver3.2.
I just looked at the config again and cannot see where to enable or disable it. Care to tell me where it is?
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
uncle_bob - 18-09-2017
I saw it in there earlier. Let me download it and take a looksee.
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
uncle_bob - 18-09-2017
I can only find what you already posted, sorry.
Might have to wait for the boss or Horny have some say.
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
uncle_bob - 18-09-2017
In the meantime maybe uncomment this part //#define PRINT_DEBUG_VCHECK
and check the serial monitor (at 19200 baud) and see if that may help troubleshoot?
RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 -
hornychz - 18-09-2017
Hi,
I found only the same as you:
Code:
//---------------------------------------------------------
// Software Version Checker
//---------------------------------------------------------
#if (Enable_Internet == 1)
void check_SoftwareVersion()
{ ....
I think it means you have to only enable internet and nothing more ...
(Now I am at my customer, I can not do more. Maybe Werk_AG will answer,
or in my evening I can see it again.)