Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Schematics
#1

Long time reader, first time poster.. Wink

Firstly, awesome project.. I have a La Crosse weather station which the TX died in. I've been looking at running an Arduino based setup to interface with the wind/rain sensors and this looks to be right up my alley..

Anyway, just wondering if the schematics available for the WD Pro2 TX, RX and display units available...? I like a large amount of the system but have some 'tweaks' I'd like to run in my own setup.

Keep up the awesome work..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Schematics - by hoopstar - 11-10-2015, 12:13
RE: Schematics - by uncle_bob - 11-10-2015, 22:25
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 11-10-2015, 23:59
RE: Schematics - by uncle_bob - 12-10-2015, 01:54
RE: Schematics - by hoopstar - 12-10-2015, 12:31
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 13-10-2015, 01:52
RE: Schematics - by laulau - 20-11-2015, 14:22
RE: Schematics - by Luboš - 22-04-2016, 07:17
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 22-04-2016, 19:10
RE: Schematics - by Luboš - 22-04-2016, 19:37
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 22-04-2016, 23:04



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)