Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sensor CO2
#3

(24-04-2021, 19:56)Werk_AG Wrote:  Indeed, it is a good price for the sensor, considering that its a shop in Europe, however when I check for the international shipping cost, for Portugal I get this: PostNL International Parcel: €18.18 - Total value: €42.00

AliExpress: MH-Z19C (new model) - Delivered in 10 days from Europe Warehouse: €16.12 + €1.33 shipping

We use the MH-Z19 sensor on the WeatherDuino Air Quality Monitor since years.

Hello,

I've gained some good information!  Wink (it was for the AQM)
They have seriously increased their shipping costs, I had already ordered from them in 2019 with very significantly lower costs.
Have a nice Sunday
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sensor CO2 - by tobyportugal - 24-04-2021, 10:24
RE: Sensor CO - by werk_ag - 24-04-2021, 19:56
RE: Sensor CO - by tobyportugal - 24-04-2021, 22:28
RE: Sensor CO2 - by werk_ag - 25-04-2021, 01:16



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)