Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset...
#1

It took just a few days for my boards to travel from Portugal to the UK, so I'm now getting together the small parts - capacitors, resistors and so on - and will be putting components on the Tx board first. Before I do though, a question. I think I know the answer but I want to check... Blush

I've bought a couple of Arduino Nanos for this project, all have the CH340G chipset. I know that a resistor needs to be replaced with a capacitor on the Rx board, I think that's in order to overcome a problem of the Nano resetting itself when it is connected to a computer. As the Tx board won't be connected, I'm guessing there's no need to substitute components on that board?? (Apologies if this question has already been covered elsewhere, I couldn't find anything though!)

Allan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by AllanG - 31-01-2015, 12:50
RE: Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by werk_ag - 31-01-2015, 16:31
RE: Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by AllanG - 31-01-2015, 19:31
RE: Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by werk_ag - 01-02-2015, 21:24
RE: Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by uncle_bob - 01-02-2015, 23:50
RE: Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by AllanG - 03-02-2015, 16:50
RE: Using Arduinos with the CH340G chipset... - by werk_ag - 03-02-2015, 23:20



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)