13-01-2015, 16:55
Another nice assembly!
Using the same type of boxes to all units, gives to the system a coerente look.
Wireless Display units are really a great add on to the WeatherDuino Pro 2 system. Actually I'm using four units and I'm delighted with them.
I think it's time to reveal this system, I haven't done it yet because I'm quite busy with work affairs. Hope I can do it very soon!
EDITED: It's out! WeatherDuino Pro2 Wireless Display - What is it?
Using the same type of boxes to all units, gives to the system a coerente look.
Wireless Display units are really a great add on to the WeatherDuino Pro 2 system. Actually I'm using four units and I'm delighted with them.
I think it's time to reveal this system, I haven't done it yet because I'm quite busy with work affairs. Hope I can do it very soon!
EDITED: It's out! WeatherDuino Pro2 Wireless Display - What is it?

