Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

air quality CO2 sensor
#6

(23-05-2019, 06:25)borovecek Wrote:  Level shifter are not problem, i have lot of ADUM1201. I have some pieces of LP8, and I thinking about their use.

Hi,

I think ADUM1201 isnt suitable to use withthe LP8

The ADuM1200/ADuM1201 isolators provide two independent isolation channels in a variety of channel configurations and data rates (see the Ordering Guide). Both devices operate with the supply voltage on either side ranging from 2.7 V to 5.5 V, providing compatibility with lower voltage systems as well as enabling a voltage translation functionality across the isolation barrier.

The LP8 I/O interface is 2.5V

Reply


Messages In This Thread
air quality CO2 sensor - by borovecek - 22-05-2019, 09:16
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by werk_ag - 22-05-2019, 16:36
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by borovecek - 23-05-2019, 06:25
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by hornychz - 23-05-2019, 07:29
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by werk_ag - 23-05-2019, 22:45
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by borovecek - 23-05-2019, 09:11
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by borovecek - 24-05-2019, 06:11
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by werk_ag - 24-05-2019, 18:29
RE: air quality CO2 sensor - by 41south - 24-05-2019, 10:43



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)