Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spam check

I am trying to post a question but keep getting this error.

Akismet has detected that this is a spam message and will not be processed.
If you find this is in error please contact your forum administrator.

How can I avoid this?

Hi,

Seems like your message was written in an editor and then pasted on the forum editor. Bellow is how the system saw your message. Sometimes Akismet assumes that messages with lots of tag codes are spam.
Please try to write directly on the forum message editor.

Code:
[size=large]I am gradually getting my Weatherduino system up and running, it comprises a PRO2 TX PCB v 2.50, PRO2 RX+ v4.03 and a WD 4PRO v1.30Rev_A[/size]

[size=large]The TX pcb is working fine, the RX PCB is successfully receiving data ok, but I cant get the WD display unit to receive any data, it connects to the wifi ok and the inside t[color=#1f497d]e[/color]mp is ok.[/size]
[size=large]I have hacked the code on the WD and the receiver module is picking up the data from the TX unit ok, so the WD hardware is fine.[/size]
[size=large]I have tested the TX module from the RX PCB in a breadboard with test code & it works fine.[/size]
[size=large]I am left with the conclusion that the RX code must not be sending data for some reason.[/size]

[size=large]I have copied the relevant config code from the RX & WD code below, any ideas of what could be wrong? Have I missed anything in the config/[/size]

[color=black]Config settings from RX code[/color]
[color=black]// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[color=black]//   Enable / Disable Relay Data to Wireless Display Units  (Don't enable without an antenna attached to RF output)[/color]
[color=black]// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[color=black]#define Relay_Data       1   // 0= Disable, 1= Enable[/color]

[color=black]//   Define ID's for this weather station[/color]
[color=black]#define Station_ID     0xA1   // Station_ID, use the same value in all TX units[/color]
[color=black]#define Relay_ID       0xA3   // Relay_ID,   use the same value in all WD units[/color]

[color=black]Config settings from WD code[/color]

[color=black]//   Define how unit will receive data. By RF or WiFi[/color]
[color=black]#define RX_MODE 0             // 0= Receive data by RF, 1= Receive by WiFi[/color]

[color=black]//   Define the ID for the Wireless Display Unit[/color]
[color=black]//   Relay_ID should be equal to the value set in your Main RX software[/color]
[color=black]const byte Relay_ID = 0xA3;[/color]

Yup, thats it!

Sorted now thanks.