12-12-2017, 21:04
(12-12-2017, 16:48)hornychz Wrote: Hi Derek,Hi Zdenek
This is very strange. Personally, I would not want to set up the software but I would rather be interested in the sensor itself. I.e:
1) is the sensor itself ok? - I'd try to replace them ...
2) is a good quality radiation shield?, it works properly its forced ventilation?, are properly set ventilation conditions?, etc ...
Good luck
Thank you for your reply.
This is my 3rd sensor, the last 2 both gave me humidity readings that were always near 100%
This sensor seems ok on humidity but is out on temperature.
I had not noticed it before the weather dropped down to near zero.
That's why I compared it with a couple of different thermometers.
Its always in the shade and is in the centre of an old Maplin shield I fitted with a fan.
I was rather hoping that there might have been an offset setting I had missed in the software.
Perhaps I might be better off getting a couple more sensors to try.
A last resort would be to use the offset in Cumulus to correct the reading, but I would rather
get it right with the Weatherduino and continue to use that to upload to the Weather Underground.
Regards Derek

