Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WD ATM Display Problem
#2

I noticed the same issue.
Some days it would show the ATM value all the time, but on other days it does not show the value every now and then.
I'm not sure of the software version running on my WD, I need to check and update if necessary first.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WD ATM Display Problem - by daveh - 26-10-2017, 10:21
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by MikeM - 27-10-2017, 08:40
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by f4aii - 27-10-2017, 17:33
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by daveh - 27-10-2017, 20:02
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by werk_ag - 27-10-2017, 20:35
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by hornychz - 27-10-2017, 21:35
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by werk_ag - 28-10-2017, 01:43
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by daveh - 27-10-2017, 21:52
RE: WD ATM Display Problem - by werk_ag - 27-10-2017, 22:38



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)