Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

RS Fan config.
#1

Hello, I wonder if someone can help me please.
I have upgraded my Weatherduino pro plus to v4.0.
However I now find that my RS Fan is running continuously.
I wonder if I am missing a new config setting somewhere?
On the receiver it is showing OFF all the time.
This is what I have it set as:
#define FanControlSensor  0      // 0 for Sensor 0, 1 for Sensor 1 (which sensor is used to control the RS Fan)
#define fanOn_HiTemp     20      // RS Fan turn on when outside temperature is >= than this value (ºC)
#define fanOn_LowTemp     2      // RS Fan turn on when outside temperature is <= than this value (ºC)
#define fanOn_LowWind     1      // RS Fan turn on when Wind Average is <= than this value (m/s)
Everything else is working fine.
Regards Derek
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RS Fan config. - by Derek - 16-10-2017, 16:34
RE: RS Fan config. - by werk_ag - 16-10-2017, 17:21
RE: RS Fan config. - by Derek - 16-10-2017, 19:52
RE: RS Fan config. - by werk_ag - 17-10-2017, 01:13
RE: RS Fan config. - by Derek - 17-10-2017, 13:56
RE: RS Fan config. - by hornychz - 17-10-2017, 16:22



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)