Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tom's RX Plus Unit
#4

Hello!

So I copied all the libs to Documents\Arduino\Libraries\ after that I was able to successfully compile the SW.

[Image: 6eb6a0-1502831722.png]



--> question: when I compile this code - am I compiling only the file "WeatherDuino_Pro2_Universal_TX_v3.1_b002.ino" or the entire stack of files which are displayed in the picture below?

[Image: 560a00-1502831604.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tom's RX Plus Unit - by tomron - 14-08-2017, 20:57
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by werk_ag - 14-08-2017, 21:48
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by tomron - 15-08-2017, 10:09
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by werk_ag - 16-08-2017, 02:32
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by tomron - 17-08-2017, 19:39
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by tomron - 15-08-2017, 22:12
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by hornychz - 15-08-2017, 22:28
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by tomron - 15-08-2017, 22:59
RE: Tom's RX Plus Unit - by hornychz - 15-08-2017, 23:26



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)