Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver
#8

Hi,
I have been pondering the issue and it seems, from replies in the forum, like it is a problem only in my installation. Since it is a while since I have downloaded to Arduino I decided to start afresh with the latest IDE , and download a new copy of the latest Pro2 PLUS V2.1. 
I re compiled and uploaded and all seems OK now. The only other change was I replaced the display as the one I had been using was very second hand with a couple of intermittent lines,  and the new one just arrived.
I have no idea of the cause of the problem, but I thank you and other members of the forum for your assistance.
Kind regards
Jimmy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by Barrow4491 - 03-06-2017, 02:41
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by werk_ag - 03-06-2017, 03:28
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by Barrow4491 - 03-06-2017, 08:23
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by werk_ag - 03-06-2017, 20:16
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by hornychz - 04-06-2017, 10:47
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by danner - 04-06-2017, 02:43
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by werk_ag - 04-06-2017, 02:50
RE: Pro2 PLUS_Rx screen saver - by Barrow4491 - 04-06-2017, 11:15



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)