Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Use auriol compatible sensors with weatherduino
#8

Quote:Thanks for sharing that link and for the partial datasheet of the photodiode. Do you have a link for the complete datasheet?

Is the complete datasheet

Quote:I took a look in the described system, and it seems to me that it basically uses the same principle of my solar sensor, so a signal amplification as I used but with greater gains in the OP, might work.
If you calculate the gain in order to obtain an output that varies between 0 and 1.1V (for better resolution, I use 1.1Volt as reference voltage for the ADC) the WeatherDuino Pro2 TX unit can read it.

I have to study to do that ☺☺☺Shy

Quote:Just for curiosity: How your station sends the data from "pyranometer" to your receiver? Is it wired to the receiver?

Is a 433 Mhz wireless sensor but have sale hardware problem (i have 3 off them but always don't trasmit nothing
Reply


Messages In This Thread



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)