Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Use auriol compatible sensors with weatherduino
#5

Quote:If I understand correctly I should build two weatherduino pro 2 tx ( one for T / H and one for solar UV radiation ) . For the sunscreen I could reuse what I already have ( daytime ventilated).

You only need one TX board. You can connect the T/H sensor and Solar / UV sensors to the same board.

Quote:Is possible reuse my actual arduino hardware for the receiver (arduino 2009 plus bmp085 and FM Super-het Receiver 434.15 from AUREL)?

Maybe it is Smile. Try to run the WeatherDuino Pro2 RX software with your hardware. If you get data from your Auriol wind and rain sensors it works. Before upload to Arduino, don't forget to configure it to use Auriol wind and rain instruments.

For testing purposes I also use one AUREL receiver module. It is very good, perhaps one of the best.

Reply


Messages In This Thread



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)