Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Weather Underground survey
#1

Hi All,
I noticed that WU is running a survey at the moment.
I think it would be a good idea for WD Pro users to give them some feedback.

I mentioned that I miss being able to specify what Station type/Brand. This used to be a field where you could enter anything. I also asked them to make it possible to hide sensors that aren't used or a malfunctioning.

Cheers UB
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weather Underground survey - by uncle_bob - 04-03-2017, 00:03
RE: Weather Underground survey - by qldbureau - 04-03-2017, 02:29
RE: Weather Underground survey - by werk_ag - 04-03-2017, 07:20
RE: Weather Underground survey - by zitoune - 04-03-2017, 09:32
RE: Weather Underground survey - by uncle_bob - 04-03-2017, 10:15



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)