08-02-2017, 03:57
(08-02-2017, 02:47)Wizza Wrote: Interesting observation is that the erroneous peaks seem to be just about a perfect multiple of 10, to the current actual readings..???
I'll start looking at the issue tonight. Any one got any thoughts out there that may assist..???
Hi Mark,
With those symptoms (readings multiple of 10) this issue can be a bug related to the use of the DHT22, as its use as an outside sensor is being abandoned, I haven't fully tested it with the latest TX software release.
I will investigate it as soon as possible.
Just to help me:
- What TX software version are you using?
- The erroneous Temperature values are just on the graphs? I think not.
- Is the Humidity value also shown as multiple of 10?
However looking for that strange range of values, have you configured your TX unit to use a DHT22 sensor?
Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Define type of Temperature / Humidity sensor used as Sensor 0 and / or Sensor 1
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define TH_Sensor0 9 // [SENSOR 0] - 0 for SHT2x sensor, 1 for SHT31 sensor, 2 for HTU21 sensor, 9 for Not Used
#define TH_Sensor1 1 // [SENSOR 1] - 0 for SHT1x sensor, 1 for DHT22 sensor, 9 for Not Usedand also in your Pro2 PLUS
Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Define the type of your outside Temperature / Humidity Sensor
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define MainOutTH_Sensor 1 // 0 for sensor type SHT31, SHT21 or HTU21D, 1 for sensor type SHT1x or DHT22Thanks

