Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another new builder...
#4

(25-01-2015, 23:40)Werk_AG Wrote:  As an incentive maybe I could give a special gift to the next user to be added to the map ... I will think about it! SmileSmileSmile

Welcome AllanG. I too have just started this journey.

I will put mine on the map when it is outputting correct data. The main reason I chose my username is that it looked like there were no systems in my state. Also I figured it was surely a name not in use, rather than keep guessing names!

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another new builder... - by AllanG - 25-01-2015, 15:37
RE: Another new builder... - by uncle_bob - 25-01-2015, 22:45
RE: Another new builder... - by werk_ag - 25-01-2015, 23:40
RE: Another new builder... - by qldbureau - 26-01-2015, 03:17
RE: Another new builder... - by AllanG - 26-01-2015, 09:28
RE: Another new builder... - by uncle_bob - 26-01-2015, 10:21
RE: Another new builder... - by qldbureau - 26-01-2015, 11:34
RE: Another new builder... - by werk_ag - 11-04-2015, 03:30
RE: Another new builder... - by AllanG - 13-04-2015, 07:29
RE: Another new builder... - by moolight0551 - 13-04-2015, 12:42



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)